The Student Organization Coordination Coalition strives to help student groups on campus achieve their goals by providing them with accessibility to GUSA’s resources and serving as a liaison between those groups and the administration.
What we’ve done so far:
- Researched and compiled club spendings on space, equipment, and other supplies to address cost concerns
- Opened opportunities for one-on-one dialogue with club leaders to discuss their short and long-term goals, and how GUSA can best serve them in these endeavors
What we’re prioritizing for the rest of our term:
- Hold several town halls centered on specific concerns facing student groups, particularly regarding cost reduction and efficiency
- Focus on development of new or small student groups
- Strengthen relationships between GUSA and student organizations, advisory boards, and the administration
Feel free to reach out to GUSA Student Organizations Chair Yuri Kim with questions, comments, or concerns!